Saturday, January 12, 2008

Update

I talked to Dad tonight. Grandpa is not doing well at all. He is unable to communicate and doesn't know who anyone is. This is causing great frustration and aggitation. As a result, I have decided not to go at this time. I will probably go with them on their next trip. Please continue to pray for his salvation and my dad. Also, please add my grandfather's wife. She is very ill as well (on dialysis 3 or 4 times a week). She is very overwhelmed with all that is going on and is having difficulty making decisions regarding his care. My parents will be on the road home tomorrow, so I will know more when they get back.

Love you and hope you all are doing well.

1 comment:

sarahdawn said...

I am praying. Call if you need me - it's never too late or too early - just call.