Friday, January 11, 2008

Please Pray

Sarah

I know only you read this. It's too late to call tonight, but whenever you read this please be praying. They've readmitted my grandfather (my dad's dad) to the hospital. He apparently had another stroke on Saturday and is severely dehydrated and disoriented. My dad wasn't going to go this weekend, but just called to say they are on their way to the hospital in Gulfport, MS. They've also never asked me to plan to come, but Mary asked if we had thought about coming out there. I'm not sure I really want to go, but then again I don't NOT want to go if I need to be there. I don't believe he's saved, but I'm not sure.

Here are my prayer requests:
1. My parents have a safe trip (they're both very tired).
2. My grandfather's salvation (an angel go to him, he's not real receptive from family).
3. My dad as he is having to face losing his dad so soon after losing his brother.
4. My decision as to whether or not I should go; whether or not we should go as a family.

I know this is a lot, but I also know our God is bigger than all of this and He will handle it.

Love you and I'll let you know more as I know more.

No comments: