Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prayer Update

Here is the latest email from my parents about my Grandfather. Thanks for your prayers. They are working. Please keep them coming!

Once again I am reminded, God is God and i AM NOT

The respirator was removed and the bull headed Irishman began breathing. We just got off the phone with Alice and she sounded giddy. When she left he was still in ICU but they were moving him into a regular room. He is heavily sedated but aware (moves his eyes, opens them occasionally and squeezes hands). He will remain heavily drugged for a while and his diet will be pure glucose.

I headed to bed an hour ago but had to get up when Honey called Alice. Thank you for your prayers and most of all for the faith that empowered Alice to trust today. I know there’s a lot more of that “training” ahead of us!!

With love
Mary

No comments: