Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Been a While (Again)

I know it's been a while. Things are going okay here. I've been taking care of my MIL for the last few weeks. She is almost done with therapy, so I will be getting to blog more (hopefully). I am also hoping to get into a more regular routine soon with my bible study time.

I have been working on my Sunday School material and have been learing so much about being the wife God has called me to be. He has definitely been moving me out of my comfort zone. The thought that has ministered to me so much recently has been that "the Lord is responsible for the outcome. I have only to be obedient to Him, and He will handle waht concerns me." How powerful!!!!!! Lord Help me to be more obedient to you and depend on You to handle all that concerns me.

The girls had a great Halloween and enjoyed getting dressed up. We also just had their Christmas pictures made. It's just crazy that we are so quickly approaching the holiday season. Please be praying for our family that the girls will get healthy (NASTY ear infections) so they can enjoy the holiday season and all it brings, and that Charlie will stay healthy as he is working so many hours at work throughout the month of November.

Thanks to all who have been concerned for us. We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: